Welcome to Tim Montgomery, CPA PLLC
I am a CPA with 30 years of public accounting experience including 15 years as a partner in 2 Middle Tennessee accounting firms. My experience includes working with all of the areas listed below:
- Individual Tax Planning
- Tax Preparation
- Small Business Accounting, Consultation, and Tax Preparation
- Real Estate and Real Estate Development including work with Realtors®, Rental Property Owners, Home Owner Associations, Mortgage Lenders, and Title Companies
- Commercial and Residential Construction including work with Contractors, Builders, and Developers
- Healthcare including Clinics, Home Health Care Companies, and Pharmacies
- Private Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Non-Profits including including 501(c)(3), (6), (7) and (12) organizations. Many of the non-profits I serve receive government funding.
- Light Manufacturing
- Distribution and Logistics
New clients are accepted by referral only and subject to scheduling availability.Learn More About My Services »
My professional associations include memberships in the AICPA and TSCPA. I received the highest rating possible on my peer review that was performed in 2016. I am a member of the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau.
I formed a sole proprietorship in 2015 to focus on individual, small business, and non-profit accounting and tax needs and to add Outsourced Controller/CFO work to my practice. My professional experience includes long standing relationships of over 20 years with many of my clients.
I strive to offer personal service in a timely manner to each of my clients. My goal is to give my clients the financial tools they need to succeed. I take great care in protecting the privacy and security of my clients’ personal information. I treat every client like they are my best client because they are!
Please contact me for references and an opportunity to discuss in more detail how I can help you with your accounting and tax needs.